Advertisement

What version of Crashplan are you using with DSM 6.0.2-8451 Update 9

Home Forums CrashPlan on Synology DiskStation NAS What version of Crashplan are you using with DSM 6.0.2-8451 Update 9

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Joe
    Participant

Still can’t get my crashplan to work right. Anyone have any good tutorials? I’m on CP 4.8.2 and DSM 6.0.2-8451 Update 9. It’s asking me to update to 6.1-15047. Does anyone have it working with that? Sorry total newb here.

Thanks!

an
    an
    Keymaster

Still can’t get my crashplan to work right. Anyone have any good tutorials? I’m on CP 4.8.2 and DSM 6.0.2-8451 Update 9. It’s asking me to update to 6.1-15047. Does anyone have it working with that? Sorry total newb here. Thanks!

I’m using it on DSM DSM 6.1.1-15101 for a couple of days or more now, so I think it should be fine to update. CrashPlan is also on the latest version.

Notice that you can prevent the auto-update process from occurring:

How to prevent CrashPlan’s auto-upgrade process

Advertisement
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
https://i2.wp.com/crashplanbackup.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/crashplan-fix.png?fit=512%2C512&ssl=1https://i2.wp.com/crashplanbackup.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/crashplan-fix.png?resize=150%2C150&ssl=1JoeHome › Forums › CrashPlan on Synology DiskStation NAS › What version of Crashplan are you using with DSM 6.0.2-8451 Update 9 This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 months, 3 weeks ago by  an.Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total) Author Posts April 26,...Unofficial Help & Support Forum for CrashPlan, Cloud Backup and Cloud Storage Solutions - Find Help, Support and a Knowledge base

Here's what other Users are reading:

Affiliate Links
Advertisement

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close