Advertisement

Welcome to the CrashPlan Unofficial Community Forums

Home Forums General Discussion Forum Related Issues Welcome to the CrashPlan Unofficial Community Forums

• This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years ago by an an.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    an
    an
    Keymaster

Feel free to use the forum for discussing any CrashPlan setup topic, I hope you’ll find these useful. I found that the two places for getting information about CrashPlan working on Synology NAS, were the [near infinite] comment threads at Patters and Chris Nelson’s websites, and a board based forum felt it could work better for all of us that rely on CrashPlan to backup data.

I added sections for other NAS systems given I was a QNAP user myself a long time ago and would love to have a place like this back then.

This is basically a spare time project of mine, by creating my first WordPress based community forum, so features will be adjusted as we go along.

Cheers!
    acn

an
    an
    Keymaster

Also, common BBcode is available for formatting posts. For code segments you can use “code” “/code” tags, using rectangular brackets.

It will detect Bash for specific formatting so you can use it for pasting logs or commands.

Images may be added to the post using the attachment tool below. To place the image in the middle of the text you’ll need to Submit the post, get the URL, edit the post and use the Image button on the toolbar wherever you want to place it. Sorry about that, but that’s the best I can do for now.

Advertisement
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
https://i2.wp.com/crashplanbackup.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/crashplan-fix.png?fit=512%2C512&ssl=1https://i2.wp.com/crashplanbackup.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/crashplan-fix.png?resize=150%2C150&ssl=1anHome › Forums › General Discussion › Forum Related Issues › Welcome to the CrashPlan Unofficial Community Forums This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years ago by  an.Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total) Author Posts November 5, 2015 at 23:22 #190 anKeymaster Feel free to use...Unofficial Help & Support Forum for CrashPlan, Cloud Backup and Cloud Storage Solutions - Find Help, Support and a Knowledge base

Here's what other Users are reading:

Affiliate Links
Advertisement

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close