Advertisement

Stuck at analyzing a file

Home Forums CrashPlan on Synology DiskStation NAS Stuck at analyzing a file

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

merkens11
    Participant

Recently I upgraded CrashPlan to version 4.5.0.
    Since the new version it says “Backup running”, but it’s stuck at analyzing a file. It’s not uploading any files.

I have tried reinstalling Crashplan and played around with memory settings (before I upgraded to version 4.5.0 I was using USR_MAX_HEAP=3072M which was working fine). I have also compacted the data set and erased the local cache, but this had no effect.

I have a Synology DS1515+ with 16GB physical memory.

an
    an
    Keymaster

Hi @merkens11, sorry to hear about that. I actually had that issue myself for several weeks before I could break out of it.

In the end I wrote this article linked below with what I found that *might* have contributed to solve it, which hopefully will be of some use to you:

Fixes for CrashPlan randomly restarting or not backing up

Good luck and do check back!

ps. the forum thread I opened back then:

CrashPlan stopped backing up (solved)

Advertisement

merkens11
    Participant

I have tried the things from your article, but they did not help.

an
    an
    Keymaster

You might try to create a secondary backup set with a very small file set just to see if it uploads it and set a very narrow schedule for  the main one while debugging.

Also, have you looked for errors in the logs?

Advertisement
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Stuck at analyzing a file’ is closed to new replies.
https://i2.wp.com/crashplanbackup.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/crashplan-fix.png?fit=512%2C512&ssl=1https://i2.wp.com/crashplanbackup.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/crashplan-fix.png?resize=150%2C150&ssl=1merkens11Home › Forums › CrashPlan on Synology DiskStation NAS › Stuck at analyzing a file Tagged: stuck This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 10 months ago by  an.Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total) Author Posts January 6, 2016 at 12:13 #384 merkens11Participant Recently I upgraded CrashPlan to...Unofficial Help & Support Forum for CrashPlan, Cloud Backup and Cloud Storage Solutions - Find Help, Support and a Knowledge base

Here's what other Users are reading:

Affiliate Links
Advertisement

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close