Advertisement

Java update?

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

jramskov
    Participant

The package center notified me that there was an update to the Java SE Embedded 8 I have installed. I hit update, but it told me to remove the current install first.

How do I properly update Java?

an
    an
    Keymaster

Hi,

In my case I stopped CrashPlan, uninstalled the Java SE 8 package, and reinstalled it. After that I restarted the CrashPlan package and it ran just fine.

Cheers

Advertisement

jramskov
    Participant

Thanks, it was simpler than I thought it was 🙂

1) Stop Crashplan.

2) Uninstall in the GUI.

3) Download latest java embedded version and put in the public folder.

4) Click install.

5) Start Crashplan.

Advertisement
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
https://i2.wp.com/crashplanbackup.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/crashplan-fix.png?fit=512%2C512&ssl=1https://i2.wp.com/crashplanbackup.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/crashplan-fix.png?resize=150%2C150&ssl=1jramskovHome › Forums › CrashPlan on Synology DiskStation NAS › Java update? Tagged: java, synology, update This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 7 months ago by  jramskov.Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total) Author Posts January 27, 2016 at 14:32 #394 jramskovParticipant The package center notified me that...Unofficial Help & Support Forum for CrashPlan, Cloud Backup and Cloud Storage Solutions - Find Help, Support and a Knowledge base

Here's what other Users are reading:

Affiliate Links
Advertisement

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close