Advertisement

CrashPlan 4.7.0 – Backup stalled

Home Forums CrashPlan on Synology DiskStation NAS CrashPlan 4.7.0 – Backup stalled

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Xuvisku
    Participant

Hello.
    My NAS is the DS214 model . I procedures as directed for Crash Plan 4.7.0 but the backup does not start.
    I do not know what to do , I’m there three days trying to make it work but without success.
    Any idea?
    Thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    an
    an
    Keymaster

Hello. My NAS is the DS214 model . I procedures as directed for Crash Plan 4.7.0 but the backup does not start. I do not know what to do , I’m there three days trying to make it work but without success. Any idea? Thank you!

Hi Xuvisco,

Take a look at the pointers on this KB article, it may be of some help.

Fixes for CrashPlan randomly restarting or not backing up

Cheers

Advertisement

Xuvisku
    Participant

HI @acn

It was the JAVA, uninstalled and installed again and fixed. Backup activated again ! Thank you and I owe you a coffee 🙂

Advertisement
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
https://i2.wp.com/crashplanbackup.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/crashplan-fix.png?fit=512%2C512&ssl=1https://i2.wp.com/crashplanbackup.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/crashplan-fix.png?resize=150%2C150&ssl=1XuviskuHome › Forums › CrashPlan on Synology DiskStation NAS › CrashPlan 4.7.0 – Backup stalled This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 4 months ago by  Xuvisku.Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total) Author Posts May 13, 2016 at 21:13 #517 XuviskuParticipant Hello. My NAS is the DS214...Unofficial Help & Support Forum for CrashPlan, Cloud Backup and Cloud Storage Solutions - Find Help, Support and a Knowledge base

Here's what other Users are reading:

Affiliate Links
Advertisement

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close