Advertisement

Can't manually install pcloadletter Crashplan package

Home Forums CrashPlan on Synology DiskStation NAS Can't manually install pcloadletter Crashplan package

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 11 months ago by an an.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Paul King
    Participant

Hi Guys

Where do you set the “Trust” setting in DSM 5.2? I have tried adding the repository and even manually installing the package but everything fails. I am guessing its the “Trust” setting? When to change it on DSM 5.2?

If that’s not it, any other ideas. I am stuck after the Crashplan 4.8 upgrade.

an
    an
    Keymaster

It should find it by pressing the Settings button within DSM Package Center and then on the bottom of the General tab you can select the Trust Level.

Advertisement
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
https://i2.wp.com/crashplanbackup.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/crashplan-fix.png?fit=512%2C512&ssl=1https://i2.wp.com/crashplanbackup.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/crashplan-fix.png?resize=150%2C150&ssl=1Paul KingHome › Forums › CrashPlan on Synology DiskStation NAS › Can't manually install pcloadletter Crashplan package This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 11 months ago by  an.Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total) Author Posts October 24, 2016 at 06:34 #829 Paul KingParticipant Hi Guys Where do you set...Unofficial Help & Support Forum for CrashPlan, Cloud Backup and Cloud Storage Solutions - Find Help, Support and a Knowledge base

Here's what other Users are reading:

Affiliate Links
Advertisement

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close